menu   Home My Shops About Me  

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Saint Patrick's Day


Saint Patricks Day is one of my favorite holidays to celebrate with my students. I am excited to spark their interest with the anticipation of mischievous leprechauns. Last year was an exciting time for me as a first year teacher to have my class participate in all of the mischief and i'm very excited for this year because I have lots of ideas for our classroom's leprechaun!


This year for Saint Patrick's Day I have made lots of centers that the kids will truly enjoy practicing their language arts skills.  I have made the following centers for the students to do during our St. Patrick's Theme week!


Shamrock Rainbow Color Words Center
St. Patrick's Day Rhyming Ceneter

St. Patrick's Day Pot~O~Gold Word Families



The Leprechaun Last Year Really Messed Up My Room
Sorting Lucky Charms By Shapes


Graphing With Lucky Charms
Last Year's St. Patrick's Day Parade 


No comments:

Post a Comment