menu   Home My Shops About Me  

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Digraphs ~ CH and SH




This Spring Digraph includes:




Spring Digraphs!



My students have been flying through phonics this year and I'm very excited for them.
I made this to spring themed digraph set as part of my Spring Unit.


Print, cut, and laminate the clouds and rain drops. Have students pick a raindrop card and say the image out-loud. Have the students match the raindrop to the appropriate cloud.



  • 4 cloud cards (c, ch, s, and sh)
  • 32 picture raindrop cards
  • 2 worksheets to correspond with the digraphs. 
Common Core Tags:
Common Core "I can statements"
  • I can identify the differences between /c/ and /ch/
  • I can identify the differences between /s/ and /sh/
  • I can sort and classify phonemic blends




3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You are off to a GREAT start! I love your rainy day sort. It's very appealing visually! The Learning Lab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do. It has been so encouraging and inspiring. =)

    This looks like such a great activity. Those sounds can be so tricky.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging, what a cute little activity. Keep up the great work!!
    Dynelle

    First Grade Fun with Mrs. Dunn

    ReplyDelete